Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know GW has been a little lazy when keeping there 40k models up to date. Like some of the tyranids, well a lot of the tyranids. I know the blood angels don't have a stormraven and it costs a arm and a leg to buy one. So if you would like to see a new model what would it be?

·
4,491 Posts
Anything that is in the codex's that doesnt have a current model.

IG Artillery vehicles.
Tyranid snot pod/doom/tervigon/tyrannofex/swarmlord/etc.
BA Stormraven.
The list of neglected codex entries goes on.

EDIT: Highest priority for me is the Medusa. Once that comes out, ill be buying a couple of them for sure!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Kharn the Betrayer needs an update something fierce. I have never liked the model for him since it was released, it is poop. The biggest, baddest motherfucker in the galaxy needs a fitting model for the table top, not a turd holding a plasma pistol.

·
4,491 Posts
Kharn the Betrayer needs an update something fierce. I have never liked the model for him since it was released, it is poop. The biggest, baddest motherfucker in the galaxy needs a fitting model for the table top, not a turd holding a plasma pistol.
Most people just make their own model to WYSIWYG legal standards.
DA Vet with a Khorne axe and PP looks better than the Kharn model IMO.

I still feel that the Tyranid units that dont have any models yet are a higher priority though.
I have seen some fairly ridiculous proxies for MC's so far.:shok:

·
Registered
208 Posts
A tervigon/tyrannofex kit would be nice. Mycetic spore too - if only to nail down a base size for them. (which, frankly is still unknown for all these but i assume a 60mm round thingy)

I'd rather they filled out the missing entries for various codecies around than updated models - existing models are fine as they are really...

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Twc... That is all.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
All the Dark angel characters could do with an update.

As could all the phoenix lords for Eldar.

But one model I would love to see is a plastic kit for a Space Marine terminator captain. Moan all you want, but it would sell an absolute storm.

EDIT: Idiot mistake fixed.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
I actually like the model to be honest, I know it's pretty old, but it aint that bad xD.

I would like to see some new Sorcerers for Chaos, a new Ahriman and a new Abbadon the Despoiler. I would also like to see a new Marneus Calgar model in plastic (perhaps with both Terminator and Power armour...). And the a separate box for a set of Honour guard.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
leman russ, that tank looks like shite, sorry but its awful , i had high hopes for it when they were redoing the range, but for the love of god its a tank not a family hatchback with a turret.
still better than the last leman russ kit, with the turret so stupid the gun could not be reloaded.

but I wish they would lower the hull, thin the main guns a little and make it a tiny bit wider and longer..............although not for many years, as I've already brought 5, and I'd hate a better looking model to pop up suddenly and make the ones I have look poo...........well poo'er

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I think he means a chapter master kit.

Jesus Christ, I got ninjad by everyone and their damn dog.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New Kharn and some new plastic oblits would rock.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
just the vast majority of special characters :p

well bar the sm characters, they are all relatively new or just good models

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
personaly some of the more common plastic kits need revamps, some example would be

Kazigen(Guard elite troops)
Plague Marines
Furioso/Death Company Dreadnought
Hive Tyrant(with possible Swarmlord conversions)
Sisters of Battle!!!!!
Gray Knight Marines

Those are just a few along with actually giving us the modals in our codexs rather than a year later

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
More multi-part plastic general hero sets (ie space marine commander)
I know not everyone's a fan but I think that was a very good idea

1 - 20 of 35 Posts