Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 65+

Votes: 0 0.0%
121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Of ......... ?
I supposed to design buildings but unfortunately, since there's no much work in Italy for architects, I went to France and actually I'm working as designer in a solar panel company. However, this year I had the opportunity to design a house and I'm waiting for a validation of a 14-lofts building.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Awesome !

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nearly 40, Marine Corps officer. So, by playing GK, I suppose that being "one of the few" is a theme for me!

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
I supposed to design buildings but unfortunately, since there's no much work in Italy for architects, I went to France and actually I'm working as designer in a solar panel company. However, this year I had the opportunity to design a house and I'm waiting for a validation of a 14-lofts building.
That is pretty sweet. How do you like France compared to Italy? Was it a culture shock to you?

·
Registered
83 Posts
That is pretty sweet. How do you like France compared to Italy? Was it a culture shock to you?
Actually, we're pretty close not just from the geographical point of view so any cultural shock occured to me! Here I'm fine, from my experience I cannot say at all they are arrogant, indeed I found some really good friends and in general a warm reception. I really miss italian food, though the french desserts suits better my taste :)

·
Registered
802 Posts
17, Working behind the till at McDonalds - fairly crappy pay for such an expensive hobby

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
20! student doing Product design, beginning to tattoo and working at the local Youth hostel.

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
31, civil engineer (ex military)

I think the worse job in this hobby would actually be working for GW. I know a number of GW staff who spend pretty much all thier wages on hobby visa vis, GW are getting thier labour for free...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Im 30 and am a former US Marine, former US Federal Police Officer, and now I am the Owner and manager of Leatherneck WarGaming in Clarksville, Arkansas.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
22 Neet atm.

Looking at applying for Uni to start September 2014 to study English since I'm having no luck finding work so may as well go back into education. :)

121 - 140 of 154 Posts