• 65+

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says.

I think I'm not alone with a partner who thinks of warhammer as toys, so just to get a hang of who the common warhammerer is.

Use the poll to tell in which age-group you are and then write what you do for a living. If you are studying at a University/College then specify what you are studying.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Late 40's, Land Surveyor in Oil and Gas

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Late 20s for me. And I work in retail. Yay!

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Mid twenties

Manufacturing engineer/general machinist

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
38. Mechanical Engineer(Consulting for civil construction)/Marine construction engineer(Shipbuilding)/ Marine superintendent(For our ship fleet). Sorry, I have to wear a lot of hats.

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
3rd shift supervisor at a turbine blade manufacturer (CNC Machinist).

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I'm 42 and a 3rd Level support analyst for retail systems. So I fix complicated till problems.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
18. Sacker at United Supermarket. As the name implies, I sack peoples groceries and carry it out for them (should they need a carry out, or are too lazy to carry out 2 plastic bags worth of groceries out themselves. The elderly being an exception.)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just short of 30, work as a carer for adults with disabillities and what's known as "challenging behaviour". Also currently training to be a social worker (please avoid throwing rotten fruit at me, i'm not qualified just yet)

1 - 20 of 154 Posts