Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Heretics, what is it, my ambition is to aquire and paint up a forge world mars alpha warhound titan, I fell in love with that model, and regret not buying it when I had a ready supply of disposable cash, that and my own gaming board at home! So what is your ultimate 40k ambition?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
End aim is to finish painting everything I have and not add to the pile too much.

Current goal is to finish that fucking Minotaurs First Company: 45 to go and it's like a bloody mountain.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Well like Jacobite said, my aim is to finish my models. Made some headway into getting em painted. Got a crap ton left though. Second aim is to have a full chapters worth of marines (will probably not happen, but hey its nice to dream).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Make my own scratch built bio-titan one day. I really didn't like the way the Hierophant bio-titan looked and pictured it looking a lot more differently

Once my sculpting, converting and construction skills are up to scratch I'll do it.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
well outside of becoming a really top painter..is to build and paint the biggest titan forge wold have.
i would like to say i want to be the best player in my area..but that would require me becoming a complete twat...and idr rather enjoy the hobby hehehe

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Yes, like Jacobite says. To finish all my unpainted models (80+ imperial guards, a manticore, 3 sentinels, 6 tarantula sentry guns, a knight, 50+ dark elves, 3 raiders, 2 venoms, 1 ravager, 2 razorwing jets, 1 Talos, 3 mutilator, 3 obliterators, 10 TSons, 5 Spawns, 4 Terminators, a Slaanesh Lord on Steed, 4 Chaos Sorcerors, 10 daemonettes, 8 cultists, 1 helbrute, 2 Noise marines, 4 Havocs, 8 DV chosens, Fortress of redemption....kill me please.)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
To complete the fourth company of my homebrew Chapter along with all the other stuff that goes with them......

·
8,723 Posts
Now that is ambition! :good:

·
8,723 Posts
You realise of course, I'll expect pictures.

Lots of pictures :laugh:

·
8,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.