Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
all their stuff is great, why haven't i seen these before!

Edit: on closer inspection they are not as good as i thought, definitely some potential though. I was loving the running woman with the flag, then i noticed she is wearing a mini skirt and stockings :/

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
those are really nice. They are not perfect sisters substitutes but a little filing and some green stuff and I think they would be good models to use.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

Edit: on closer inspection they are not as good as i thought, definitely some potential though. I was loving the running woman with the flag, then i noticed she is wearing a mini skirt and stockings :/
I see no problem here....

;)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Yeah. There are no perfect substitutes for Sister models.

Good detail and scale though. I only learned about them the other day.
well, while not "perfect" from a few just a breif scan, most of there models (even in the flag girl in the mini skirt could just be hand waved as a repentia) i can see are very good for sisters. Problem is, there limited models, no units. there models make good commanders, but poor units. say you should do a editorial about the sister model situation, might work for a slow week or somthing

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,431 Posts

Totally get you mate, stockings without heels is ridiculous! :grin:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Totally get you mate, stockings without heels is ridiculous! :grin:
Indeed, and who wears a gas mask with a corset! These girls have no fashion sense.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
As an ex soldier, I can tell you that gas masks can be accessories with any outfit....corsets included
Despite not being military myself, I have more than enough current/ex-military mates from all three services to confirm this.
Wellies, wig and a mankini also appear to be popular combinations :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts