Votes: 1 1.7%
  • nothing

Votes: 31 52.5%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is about piercings. Hard for me to choose really... I'm not sure which is sexier.

Nose piercing?

belly button?

lip ring?

hellish?

or nothing?

its a poll, so help me decide...

post your thoughts as well, i'd like to hear your opinions. :)

CP

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
Belly button looks great. Nose seems pointless. Hellish is scary beyond belief.

Nothing is fine by me, but i just love the belly button. Indian experience 20 fit girls in a row in saris, thin toned with a belly button piercing. Cant beat it

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Nothing. I don't like my women to look like they lost the battle with the nail gun.

I would rate them like so:
#1 nothing
#2 Belly
#3 Lip
#4 Nose
#5 anything
#(After everything else in existence besides VD.... nope, even after that) Hellish

P.S. It doesn’t help any of the other options that the girl in the nothing pic is the hottest of them all anyway.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Nada, zip, zero, nothing. Well, the ears. I don't mind earrings, one in each ear, the traditional look. Not like they used them for a pin cushion or something.

The belly button is ok, but it better not be one of those gigantic pieces of metal hanging from the belly.

The lip is disgusting, purely disgusting. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind on that. It looks foul.

The nose is dumb looking. Especially if it's a bull ring.

I also hate the cheek piercing, it looks like you have a gob of food stuck to your face. It is up there with the lip ring for disgusting to me.

As for that "hellish" thing... I wouldn't even touch that with YOUR pecker Mr. Ploss!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think the lip ring done right is the best of all followed by the nose ring. I have no qualms about woman expressing herself either with tattoos or piercings, as long she don't go down the road to Hellish or body covered in tattoos.

-Varica

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Vincent: Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?
Lance: No, that's Jody. That's my wife.
I think it depends on the girl. Some can pull off a lip piercing, some cant. If they can pull them off then i find almost all piercings quite attractive. My wife used to have her nose and belly done.

The only ones i don't like are when they have too much crap in their face (2-3 locations is plenty for your face) and the ones that just look painful (back of the neck, most scaffolds, bars on top of the nose).

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Unforgiven I think I'm more concerned with the fact there ARE things you'd touch with Ploss' penis than the pic of that hideous monstrosity.

For me it all depends on the girl, but I have qualms against a lip ring or nose stud (belly button thingy is a given)- I'd certainly rather be with an attractive girl who had a nose ring than an unpierced beast.

Edit: Plus put a little magnet on your keys and you've got a handy place to hang them.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Edit: Plus put a little magnet on your keys and you've got a handy place to hang them.
Or you can attach a chain and lead her around like a doggy :)

(note: don't ever say this to her, even as a joke - there is a 99 in 100 chance it will not go well)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I hate to kiss a piercing. As there are a lot of places I kiss on the body of my girlfriend, I vote for nothing, not even the bellybutton, and certainly not the ears.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Unforgiven I think I'm more concerned with the fact there ARE things you'd touch with Ploss' penis than the pic of that hideous monstrosity.
Don't worry Baron, your on the "don't touch with Ploss' penis" list too, along with a few other things. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
HELLISH!!!!!!!!!!!

No, definately nose.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts