Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!

I mean, Hi there! I'm new the forums and hopefully the Heresy Blog Network. My blog follows my work on my Blood Angels successor chapter (yet to be named) and it's at http://ondeathswings.blogspot.com. I found this place out from a current Heresy Online user/blogger (Chumbalaya) and reading his blog "B&H". He's been nice enough to leave comments all the time while not many of the other followers do. Hoping to get more coverage mostly so I can get more feedback on my battle reports and army lists, and to get my painting and hobby work a few more eyes on it.

I started with Necron because of Dawn of War and the fluff, but after a lackluster record on the table top, I started Blood Angels during the PDF codex last year, doing so-so. Now with the new codex, I can't complaining about being gimped and I have kicked it into high gear with army building and painting. Recently I've been persuaded by the Greater Good, and have been making Tau lists while my main sparring partner also learns them. They would possibly make up my 3rd and final army to collect.

Annnyway, that should do for now and I hope to post a lot more and see some of ya comment on my blog. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I have a bunch on my blog, but here are a couple of the finish ones:

and

I say "finished" but I'll probably never be done. Still need some highlighting and some decals. Weathering on the Rhinos of course, but basically these I'm proud to put on the board at least. The rest of my army are primed red, ready to be painted, but at least aren't jet black or still plastic gray when I field them, haha!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. the models seem pretty decent to me.

·
It looked great on paper.
255 Posts
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!
That used to be my signature. Welcome to Heresy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts