Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yea but even when Daemons die they leave their physical form behind for the Tyranids to assimilate into the Hive Mind. Since they're also taking in that DNA Im pretty sure they'll change but since when Daemons die they just go back to the Warp I'm sure they'll be fighting forever and ever

Until a large enough Tyranid fleet comes in and cast a shadow over the warp
OR
They eat all sentient species and Chaos is unable to feed off spiritual and emotional energy
Not only is it nigh impossible to get some daemon to eat, their flavor isn't that good.

Now for the question: I would say the Bugs would enter start to get confused. I would argue that there is so much warp it starts to interfere with their synapse, instead of the other way around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nids mess up the warp in a bad way, aqlso known a shadow in the warp. If it can blok out an astropath, think what would happen if they decided to go to the very source of the phyker power, it might end up with most phykers loseing their powers.
Doubtful. If Eldred (The biggest jerk in the universe) and divert a hive fleet into Orks, then the source, a much more powerful Warp source, would tear their little buggy brains apart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.