Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Not only are the hordes of Chaos vast and invincible but even if the 'Nids were to win a battle or 2 they would gain no benefit because they can't consume the Daemon's essence.
Yea but even when Daemons die they leave their physical form behind for the Tyranids to assimilate into the Hive Mind. Since they're also taking in that DNA Im pretty sure they'll change but since when Daemons die they just go back to the Warp I'm sure they'll be fighting forever and ever

Until a large enough Tyranid fleet comes in and cast a shadow over the warp
OR
They eat all sentient species and Chaos is unable to feed off spiritual and emotional energy

·
Registered
869 Posts
I would say the Bugs would enter start to get confused. I would argue that there is so much warp it starts to interfere with their synapse, instead of the other way around.
That sounds pretty plausible actually maybe even with a giant fleet theyre synapse would be all messed up

What DNA? Daemons aren't made of flesh and blood they're made of pure Chaos energy siphoned off from their patron God.
Well they do leave behind a physical body when they die, just their essence, soul, whatever goes back to the warp. Like seen in the picture

Sanguinius is holding the daemons head, after its dead of course, which means the physical body is still left over. Also when Sanguinius broke the Greater Daemon Ka'Bandha back and threw his carcass back at the forces of Chaos. Meaning they do leave behind a dead body just like any human or ork, and dont just dissipate or turn into ashes.

Now Im sure since they have a physical form they must be made of SOMETHING and even if Tyranids can't assimilate their DNA into their own, Im sure they would recycle it into something to use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.