Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know it's one of 'those' posts so don't take this too seriously please. With that in mind I wanted to make a list of each of the Legion's characters for whom I would love to see models for in the future (excluding Primarchs, obviously);

I - DA - Astelan, Corswain, Luther and Cypher
III - EC - Vairosean, Kaesoron, Lucius, Tarvitz, Fabius Bile and Eidolon(done)
IV - IW - Forrix, Barban Folk and Toramino (not all that clued up on them except Forrix tbh)
V - WS - Jubal Khan (I don't know of that many)
VI - SW - Bjorn and Gunnar gunnhilt
VII - IF - Sigismund(done), Polux(done) and Camba Diaz?
VIII - NL - Sev(done) and Sheng
IX - BA - Amit, Raldoron and Azkaellon and possibly Meros?
X - IH - Santar and Cadmus Tyro
XII - WE - Kharn(done), Delvarus, Kargos and maybe Skane
XIII - U - Ventanus, Marius Gage and Tetrarch Nicodemus
XIV - DG - Typhon(done), Durak Rask and Crysos Mortug
XV - TS - Ahriman, T'kar and Hathor Maat
XVI - SoH - Aximand, Torgaddon, Abbadon(done) and Loken(done)
XVII - WB - Argel Tal, Kartho, Hol Beloth, Erebus(done), Kor Phaeron(done) and Zardu Layak(done)
XVIII - S - He'katon and Numeon
XIX - RG - Agapito, Branne and Sharrowkyn
XX - AL - Sheed Ranko, Amilius Dynat(done) and Ingo Pech.

I'm sure there are countless other characters of note but that's all I can think of right now. Please leave your suggestions:so_happy:

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Well of the three minor characters you didn't mention, I'd like to see what they do with Welsh Mengele, Mawdrym Llansahai. Hopefully they inscribe 'Red Jaqa' onto his scalpel, because every time I see him I think it's called Dirty Sanchez and have to think really hard to remember the actual name.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I would love to see more of the loyalist character from the IIIrd legion appear, but as we move further and further from Isstvan and into the Heresy proper, I don't think it'll happen.

With Forge World saying the next RoW for the Emperor's Children being all noise marines, all the time, that would be the perfect moment to introduce Marius. As for Julius, I don't know if they'll include him. They'd be mad not to include Lucius at some point.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to see more of the loyalist character from the IIIrd legion appear, but as we move further and further from Isstvan and into the Heresy proper, I don't think it'll happen.

With Forge World saying the next RoW for the Emperor's Children being all noise marines, all the time, that would be the perfect moment to introduce Marius. As for Julius, I don't know if they'll include him. They'd be made not to include Lucius at some point.

Wait, what?! Do you meaNn no Lucius model or have I just read that wrong???

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Sorry mate typo. I meant to say they'd be mad not to do Lucius. As in I'm pretty confident they will, but I've not heard anything.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Emperor's Children huh? Yeah they seem to have a fuck load more 'main characters' than most of the other legions come to think of it...
Yes but as a collector more is always more! :) Other than that there aren't any specific I can think of right now that I would want.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Hmm, that they'll probably be included later is foregone conclusion, but the Emperor and Malcador the Sigilite would be cool.

There's another character from the black library though I haven't read the story (just the summary) who I'd like to see get the forge world treatment: Chengrel.

He was apparently an Iron Warriors lord who was interred in a custom quadrupedal dreadnought. A massive centaur-like chaos dreadnought sounds awesome to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts