Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above, what are the extra privilages and bonuses do you get for becoming a supporter, or any of such title? and what titles are there? id love to contribute more to heresy than what i am. i believe it may help spark me back into being greatly involved more in this hobby if i felt i was contributing in a better way than i am now

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
You get a customizable user title to replace where it says "Senior Member" on your profile, like my inventive one. :p

You'll also get access to the Endgame forum, an invisible section of the site available only to supporters. Larger avatar, blue username and a chatbox for supporters and mods. :good:

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
as above, what are the extra privilages and bonuses do you get for becoming a supporter, or any of such title? and what titles are there? id love to contribute more to heresy than what i am. i believe it may help spark me back into being greatly involved more in this hobby if i felt i was contributing in a better way than i am now
You get the following

-A Light Blue Name
-You can Change your Title at will (till time is up and it resets to what ever)
-Access to forum where crazy $#(@ is posted.

Thats about it other then supporting the forum.:dunno:

·
Like a Bawss
4,111 Posts
Ckcrawford's the one that puts out.

As Serp noted, the biggest addition (lately) is the Supporter Chat, that's a chatbox at the top of the page for people to bullshit in, or for me and Horus to gross people out. Quite a lively bunch.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, thanks all. think ill be joining you all shortly :p

·