Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

321 - 340 of 579 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
SERPION:

Serpent: Swift and agile, cunning and dextrous.

Scorpion: Ruthless, Hunter, Leaves a bitter sting.

They are everything I admire.

Serpent + Scorpion = Serpion.

5 is just my birth day.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Sangus Bane is the chapter master of my own chapter, Space Angels.

And this other guy on the forrum (he is sitting right next to me at he moment) Marcus Vine, has exactly the same thing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
thecrimsonsniper, sometimes The Crimson Sniper, Crimson.Sniper or Crimson-Sniper, depending on the game/forum I'm on and whether or not I can use the name.

Basically, Crimson is like a dark red, almost a blood colour, I'm a red sniper, red with my own blood.

To sum it up, I suck at sniping, and I wouldn't even consider the recon kit on BF2142 (My fav online fps) unless I have the Lambert Carbine, an assault rifle

·
Registered
31 Posts
Iscam is the name that my father used for his D&D Half-Elf mage, like ten years ago. His character often had unbelievable luck (I saw him once surviving a whole turn, at level 8 or close, with 4-5 iron golems on him:shok:), and one day I also was incredibly lucky on a video games, and a friend of my father told me "You must be Iscam's real life incarnation or something!" Next thing I knew, I created a character named Iscam and took that name.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I made mine basically so I can make jokes and punch lines out of it. Like I got a bone to pick with you, I got a bone, I totally boned your mom, etc. Makes good fun jokes I must say. Though was gonna go for Madox if it was open.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
gen.ahab..... Means Capt.ahab switched branches and got promoted.

·
Registered
324 Posts
It's "Blue Armour" in orkish. My first warboss was a Deathskull who survived numerous games because of his lucky blue power armour.

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
When I was in the military we all had TDY (Temporary DutY) names .... for obvious reasons, I started off as Luke Sky Yoder, cause we have Amish close to where I grew up. Then my NCO IC (Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge) told me he had a new one for me. He was SAL (Scott ALbert), then there was KAL, Sgt Kailewa, so I became TAL. First name starts with a T, middle name ALan. Been that evermore.

·
Registered
118 Posts
mines based on the wheel of time novels, where in the age of legends, you were born with 2 names and earned the honorific third name by excelling in your field(be that bin man or leader of a city) i chose Asra for the third name, as its the closest english equivalent to the Aramaic name of Asrael(the angel of death), whose duty was to write your name in his Book when you are born, then erase it at your death. He was given the task after getting the clay from the earth when all other archangels failed(he asked, the others tried to fight it out).Tel Nejoar implies that i was born in the the rivers area of foreign parents(most likely Kandor). Its also the name of my ecclisiarchy priest.

·
Registered
650 Posts
mines based on the wheel of time novels, where in the age of legends, you were born with 2 names and earned the honorific third name by excelling in your field(be that bin man or leader of a city) i chose Asra for the third name, as its the closest english equivalent to the Aramaic name of Asrael(the angel of death), whose duty was to write your name in his Book when you are born, then erase it at your death. He was given the task after getting the clay from the earth when all other archangels failed(he asked, the others tried to fight it out).Tel Nejoar implies that i was born in the the rivers area of foreign parents(most likely Kandor). Its also the name of my ecclisiarchy priest.
lol, my mom read that book series, and was super pissed cuz the guy died before he finished the series XD

I got my forum name is from the game kingdom hearts (my all time fave game). One of the keyblades is called oblivion and so ever since 200somethingoranother Ive used it as almost all of my stuffs (and for those who think KH is stupid..... go home xp)

·
Registered
616 Posts
'im american honey, our names dont mean shit' sums up what my name means. I just stole from the game "XIII"

·
Registered
118 Posts
@oblivion: tell her its continuing, brian sanderson took over, next books october;)

321 - 340 of 579 Posts