Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
to me it looks like the winner of 'Ard Boyz gets shafted... i seen better things come out of a primary school art class than that shooter.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Crap prize, definetely worth a 300$ airlines ticket and other expenses...

Oh you get bragging rights and now you are the "best" at a toy plastic soldier game though.

GW could make it worth the winners time and money at least :(.

Nick

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I have to admit that I am highly disapointed in that prize. For a company that is doing so well, you'd think that the prize would be awesome. Good god, give the winner a blister pack before that crap. If I won I'd be really excited until they handed that junk to me.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I have to admit that I am highly disapointed in that prize. For a company that is doing so well, you'd think that the prize would be awesome.
Well it's a company doing well that doesn't give a shit about its players

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Kinda cheap, I guess the prestige must be good otherwise I have no idea why someone would compete?
Mostly so they can say that they won 'Ard Boyz. Plus you become an internet celebrity for one year after winning and whatever list you used is given a dumb name and declared broken by the entire internet community.

I can't wait for people to start declaring Daemons as overpowered. I really can't.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
lol, not even a fully painted army???? They really should have standards forcing the armies to be painted......Im still in shock demons managed to win i figured blood angels or eldar would smack them around.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
lol, not even a fully painted army???? They really should have standards forcing the armies to be painted......Im still in shock demons managed to win i figured blood angels or eldar would smack them around.
'Ard Boyz is about gaming. Nothing else. To be honest, I like that there's an event like that. I'm of the opinion that there should be lots of different kinds of events held so that people with all different mixes of interests can participate.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
well at least the prize is equal to what ard boys is, a complete waste of time, space and money.

heck if they had not even bothered to paint the damn thing it would of been an even better prize for the lazy none painting willy and ego measuring contest

·
Registered
332 Posts
That is excellent! Isnt prize support meant to be awesome in the states? I cant look any longer

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.