Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is while the paint or glue dries?

I usualy play some old turned based strategy game, doing my turn and then paint or glue while the AI does theirs.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Normally I watch a movie while painting so I just carry on watching the movie or start painting the next model.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Usually I'm watching some UFC while i paint, i have gotten into the habit of picking up the next model and doing something on it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I normally have about 3-4 things on the go so when something is drying, another thing is being painted.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Aye, I'm the same, batch painting = never ending depressing cycle of painting with no down time.

I do watch stuff while painting though. Game of Thrones season 3 at the moment

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
I've always got music playing whilst I paint and usually I'll have either a whole squad being churned through at once or if I'm doing a vehicle I would have broken it into smaller segments to paint. Occasionally if I'm getting close to the end of something, and so each brush stroke more or less means I'm needing to wait, ill grab another project and start the boring base coating on that whilst I'm waiting.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
I'm usually fixing mistakes while other stuff dries, I paint in batches also, so continuos painting for me as painting time is limited

·
Registered
202 Posts
Like a few others I tend to paint in batches so not usually a lot of drying time. If there is I use it to lay on the sofa and stretch my back out!!! (Whilst watching TV!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts