Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
You're quitting smoking. You're a mod. And you don't give shit if anyone gets offended by what you say.

EDIT: Fucking ninjas, spanner. Oh wait, you're like Deadpool. So you're a crazy ninja that constantly breaks the fourth wall. Also you too, are a mod.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Spanner, you like wearing spandex and swinging from buildings?

Tawa, you a chinese gentleman in the UK that likes Jawas.
He's 95% accurate you know :shok:

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Spanner, you like wearing spandex and swinging from buildings?

He's 95% accurate you know :shok:
I know that every time I read a post of yours I look at where you are from and picture a grinning cat. :laugh:

·
8,723 Posts
I know that every time I read a post of yours I look at where you are from and picture a grinning cat. :laugh:
Cheshire :wink:

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
The Serpion Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war, by creating a place where humans and aliens can work out their differences peacefully. Rou're a port of call – home away from home – for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers.

Humans and aliens, wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal... all alone in the night.

You can be a dangerous place, but you're our last best hope for peace.

Yours is the story of the last of the Serpion stations. The year is 2013. The name of the mod is Serpion5.

·
8,723 Posts
The Serpion Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war, by creating a place where humans and aliens can work out their differences peacefully. Rou're a port of call – home away from home – for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers.

Humans and aliens, wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal... all alone in the night.

You can be a dangerous place, but you're our last best hope for peace.

Yours is the story of the last of the Serpion stations. The year is 2013. The name of the mod is Serpion5.
You are a genius. That made me :laugh:

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
That you make an exceptional loofa in the shower?

·
8,723 Posts
That my fur makes you all tingly.

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
You probably read too much Manga?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
you could be Ahriman in disguise or even an intelligent Tyranid.......who knows where Tawa keeps his loofer....:shok:

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
21 - 40 of 188 Posts