Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not reffering to any of the main HH characters but rather the ones with detailed written descriptions but no artwork has been produced for them. For example I have always pictured Tetrarch Nicodemus as a tall black dude with (as he is described as having), corn rows. Azkaellon with pale, rugged skin, dark, shoulder length hair with the odd indulgent braid. Delvarus with a wide, muscular face, thick angry eye brows and dreadlocks in amongst his nails, and of course the odd scar across his cheek. Kartho as never showing his face and having not two but four mutated arms when he ascends to daemonhood. Argel Tal imo would actually be quite plain looking, bald, slightly misty eyed with a couple rows of symbols tattooed on his forehead and cheek, very tall and with tanned skin. Any suggestions? What do you picture when reading about characters for whom there currently is not much or no art.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Not something I've really pondered all that much, just think of generic stoic marines. Only really one that I've thought to imagine is "the beast" the mighty ork warboss that nearly killed the emperor as being a hulking beast standing heads taller than even the mightly primarchs and near matching the larger dreadnaughts in their bulk. Scared and pitted flesh and a brutal but cunning grin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts