Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

661 - 673 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm Starting to paint Saint Celestine though I may need to find my simple green ad start over as I HATE what I've done so far.
I may post up the model and see what people think if its a decent model. see if I'm being too harsh on my self

·
Registered
580 Posts
Reciently entered into a modling competition.... Armiger Helverin, Nurgle style. Why RUST and DECAY!

I love weathering and now I need more play time with water effects.

I am that which lurks.

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
147 Posts
Currently on my 'to do' list:

Heresy: I am working on some Heresy-era armoured units that need some TLC. Haven't touched them in quite some time, and some damage occurred when moving a box out of the shed :'( Got to fix the wings on a fire raptor and green-stuff the bindings on a spartan that snapped as a result of the accident.

Smaller units-wise, I have a squad of invictarus suzerain for my 13th legion ultramarines, along with a heavy support ryza pattern lascannon team and then finally big poppa Smurf himself ( pre- throat slash lol)

40k: working my way through the Indomitus box set for my custom homebrew chapter- the Scions of Ostara. I have written up the chapter lore (enough of it to put into a book lol) and now coming up with a 2k list, with enough options so when we are allowed back into competition I can write a decent army list.

AoS: Anvils of the Heldenhammer and a small Dispossessed army are currently on the painting table. I have completed some hammerers and a volley gun, while the Anvils have half a squad of sequitors and evocators are complete.

It may seem rather eclectic, but I do grow tired of batch painting, so will complete a squad then move onto another system for a week of two, then back again. It just helps to break up the slog, but means taking a bit longer to complete.

Overall, the 40k models are getting the most attention as we have a competition coming all soon (hopefully) so want to be ready for that.

How about everyone else?

661 - 673 of 673 Posts