Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

621 - 640 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am just about to finish my fourth Meganob; should hopefully have it done today.

·
Registered
633 Posts

Slowly working on my new Knight Warden for my Adeptus Mechanicus army. Got it to the point at which I'm ready to show it. At least so far that is.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Night Raptors squad and half of a Terror squad finally done, bar lightning (some stance changes probably needed too). Slowest work in the world. Now onto some Outriders.

IMG_8476.jpg

·
Registered
313 Posts
Finished a slugga boy yesterday, shall see if I can start on a Killa Kan today.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Took me all yesterday and some of this morning, due to Jurassic World intermission and food, but I have put together the whole box from Age of Sigmar.

Kept a few things unglued and are only on with blue-tac.
Can't wait to start painting

·
Registered
580 Posts
Having an issue with shading, I've thinned out my wash, added a touch of french grey(bluish grey) on the one it worked on the other two it didn't work. Maybe its just the blue...

Fixed!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Nothing hobby related, but putting a Bigsby vibrato bar on any guitar looks swanky. Eventually I'll replace the bridge for something that works better with string friction like this but I think it's safe to say:

This is a beauty.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Finished my Lord Celestant from the Age of Sigmar box.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm almost finished with my third Killa Kan, will hopefully have it completed today. It's mainly the extreme yellow highlights left, and some detailing.

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Today I unsubscribed from games workshops news letters. The price difference between their aos khorne and submarines has brought them to a new absurb level.

621 - 640 of 673 Posts