441 - 460 of 670 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Nice work on that TIE Phantom! :good:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Finished all the important stuff on a Centurion today, made a thread for it in Modelling & Painting section

·
Registered
326 Posts
Base coated my Necron Warriors in Chaos Black. Been procrastinating on doing something with my mini's for a long time. Finally decided to get motivated.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Was working on these guys last week and finally got them photographed (albeit poorly). Lots of fun to paint. The conversions are pretty minor, one X-wing had it's S-foils closed, and all the bases were modified and magnetised.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Got alot off work done on these tonight. Need to have them ready by saturday for a game ( I'll actually be fielding an entirely yellow army for once). Tomorrow will be 8 or 9 should hours only got about 2 and a half hours of work in tonight. I can actually fucking do this!!
uploadfromtaptalk1409803847711.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Started the long process of painting a land raider for an apcolypse game on saturday... dunno if I'm going to have it (as well as the vet squad, bikers and chaplain :/) done before then... we'll see

Attachments

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Hacked and slashed my Grey Knight Terminator squad from what they were when I got them into being armed the way I need them to be. Librarian front right, silver hammer in the back left was made out of the top of a hammer from a glued together model, a halberd, and stave. Just really needed that second hammer!

·
8,723 Posts
Despite having not done any work on my entry for the APC this month, I have started work on my BA Japanese.

Really quite enjoying it so far :good:

Will post up a pic once the Lieutenant is done :)

EDIT:

·
8,723 Posts
Some work on my APC entry. Two of those little weeny Corvettes nearly done.

Three more to go :good:

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
I worked on NOTHING! Infact I have not worked on anything for a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Aarrrrrggggghhhhh please forgive me fellow heretics and pray for my soul at this shameful neglect

441 - 460 of 670 Posts