Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best way to make a chaos army?

I kind of want to do a TS army, but I don't like how you don't have many options. I like variety.

any opinions?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Wait until chaos is released, first of all. TS is going to be totally tricked out in the next release, and a whole bunch of other stuff is going to change. My advice: Wait and see. You may not even like them after they're rereleased.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Well, space marines have their traits, guard has their doctrines, and tyranids have something that allows you to create custom hive fleets. Those would be good if you want customization.

However, I'm going to give you the same advice I give everyone who asks for this kind of help: Just pick the army you like the look of. Because, after all, you are going to be assembling, painting and gaming with that army for quite a while, so you should like how it looks. Don't worry if it's the most 1337 army out there, just pick whatever one you like.

Check this site out and take the tour, they explain all of the ups and downs of the various 40K armies. http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/gettingstarted/choosing_army.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts