Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried the Bitz Barn, and while I like their service once I was able to track down the bitz I actually wanted, their selection is REALLY bad. And most of the products they DO carry are almost never in stock to the quantity I need (for example, I need thirty High Elf sword arms, a mix between Silver Helm/Bolt thrower/spearman champion, plus something funky for the unit champion). If anyone can suggest a place that reliably has decent numbers of a particular Bit in stock for reasonable prices, I'll owe you forever!

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I've tried the Bitz Barn, and while I like their service once I was able to track down the bitz I actually wanted, their selection is REALLY bad. And most of the products they DO carry are almost never in stock to the quantity I need (for example, I need thirty High Elf sword arms, a mix between Silver Helm/Bolt thrower/spearman champion, plus something funky for the unit champion). If anyone can suggest a place that reliably has decent numbers of a particular Bit in stock for reasonable prices, I'll owe you forever!
In defence of bits sites, you are asking for 30 bits of items that tend to be one on a sprue, which tends to make them fairly sought after, so expecting a bits site to carry that amount of stock at one time is a pretty unrealistic expectation.

saying that ,I do have maybe 20 plus high elf sword arms from various kits at the moment, but thats because i restocked high elves pretty heavily with the release of island of blood and next months new models.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
but, sadly no one carries SoB any more... and when you find them on Ebay, someone snipes them the last like minute.... *grumbling while sharpening his knives*

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Just browse the net and they are in abundance, the main 2 i use are Bitz and Kits and Bitzbox, and the bitz im after are Death Company Powerfists and Bretonian or Dark Elf Cold Ones Lances for my Death Lances army for 40k.

No where has the Powerfists in stock except B&K but only 2 (im after 40), so im going to order those 2 this weekend and wait for them to get more and more in stock and order them each and everytime they do. As for the lances, thats a total of 6 (3 Bret and 3 Dark Elf) and yet very few sites have them in stock, so im just ordering when i can and if i see them in stock and even then they only have about 5 in stock again im after about 40 again) so im just ordering when i can. With bitz you really do have to play the waiting game.

But if your looking into Bitz for your army then its probably something you really want son when you finaly get it all it will be worth the wait :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try Horde 'O Bitz and wizardgames on ebay, they always have a healthy revolving stock.

Quick shipping to the UK too (so imagine it is for other regions) Wizardsgames don't package too well though, never had anything break, but they could do a lot better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts