Votes: 11 57.9%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to collect another army that can ally with my guard. Any ideas?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Blood Ax Orks (I think thats what they're called)

The new ork plastics are sweet, and the new codex they look pretty cool.

Or you could play, sigh, sm. boring.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Nothing goes better with Guard than MORE GUARD!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
My guard artillery company will soon be joining my Inquisitorial forces on the battlefield. Go with the inquisition.

Inquisitor = orbital bombardment+assassins.

·
Pally-HO!!!!
1,417 Posts
r u doin an infantry heavy force or an armored force? if u do armored, ally some eldar; their tanks can back urs up splendidly

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry, Kharn. Gonna have to say Blood Angels. Death Company. Mmmmm.
You BA players have pretty one track minds:no:. The only good thing about BA is they are red and they have a cheap codex.I'm telling you play orks. However the only army that I don't think you should play is Tau. You already have a static gunline army, so try something new. Even if it is blood angels.

·
Mad Mek
313 Posts
Witch Hunters have got to be a damn good complement to guard.

Have it Inquisitorial biased, rather than SoB as the main; to get the Arcoflaggellants (priest needed) and penitent engines.

Try Karazimov as your anchor, a couple of immolators (with Cannoness & Ret), a couple of Battle sister squads (a priest attached to one), Arcos and Penitents for a counter offensive or flanking force for your guard.

The Battle sisters provide the fulcrum & fixing point for the mini-force, the rest actually have some punch to them (although they soon bounce off).

If not; drop the SoBs and have a Inq Stormtroopers to replace them.

You should be able to have a nice change in tactics from the regular Guard with these.

Try out Assassins with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts