61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Super Moderator
5,719 Posts
The Newsroom with Mrs. Deathklokk. A very good show with excellent dialogue. I love a show that realizes it doesn't need a sex scene in every episode to be good.

I'm also watching Patriot on Amazon. It's funny as hell but not in the usual way. Very quirky.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Blood Drive, words alone don't describe the over the top insanity of this show. You need footage as well.

Blood Drive Could Be The Goriest TV Show In History - LADbible

I'm only two episodes in and there's already been a death race, a stand-off over mutilated cheerleaders, a parking lot brawl between crazed race fans and hillbilly cannibals, the worst ending to a job interview ever, lots of cars running on blood and guts, and an "explosive" finish (there's a pun there but it's not quite what you expect. :laugh:).

In short: I LOVE IT!

LotN

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Man On Fire, great show, not the normal shouty Denzel but the powerful broody Denzel, plus one of my absolute favourite actors Chiristopher Walken!

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
^^ Agreed. The very last scene does give me some hope for next season though.

I just finished season 2 of Occupied, a Norwegian political drama based on an idea by Jo Nesbo. One of the best shows on tv at the moment, as far as I'm concerned. It's on Sky Atlantic, but all available too download on Sky+.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone watching the second season of Westworld? I watched the first 2 episodes and I just can't get into it. I don't know what it is. The show is pretty decent, but it's like the novelty has worn off and I'm just not all that interested. I guess that's just me.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
The 1980s classic childrens series Ulysses 31, I'm educating my children, recently finished watching "The mysterious cities of gold" with them, another classic!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts