Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello heretics! While i was cruising the blogy-blogs this afternoon, I found a brand new review of Aaron Dembski-Bowden's Soul Hunter. On a blog called Drop Site Massacre. Run by our own Brother Subtle.

It is solely dedicated to WH40k book reviews. And i'm diggin' the logo! sweet stuff. i want a t-shirt. :grin:

Anyways, the latest post is a review of Soul Hunter, ADB's first Night Lords novel. Its quite good, and instead of posting the text here, why don't you pop on over to his site and say hello, or sign up as a follower like i did! I'm sure he'd appreciate any responses you'd be willing to give.

Here's the link to the review:

Drop Site Massacre Review - "Soul Hunter"
:goodpost:

regards,

CP

·
Registered
929 Posts
thanks Ploss your a champion. my mate did the logo/banner and did a bang up job! i love it. i hope some of the forum regulars sign up and follow either the blog or the twitter feed. im only reading a book per 3-4 week atm so review will be slow. and if i read an old BL book i probably wont review it, just the newer ones. this blog isnt intended to drive traffic away from HO, in fact. HO is the best 40k forum around and intend on let people know that. thanks once again for supporting me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts