Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay not sure if this post should be in here but here goes, what i want to know is, does anyone on this forum plya or have played WH Historical battles? If you have i would love to hear about it as i am thinking about a new investment into some Roman and Ancient Britton armies. Any advice or key points would be much appriecated.

·
Registered
730 Posts
We play with samurai armies using the system. Very easy to use if you already know warhammer.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I've never actually played Warhammer historical but have seen a fair few games of it running and like Amra the Lion said if you already know how to play Warhammer then WH Historical won't take much getting used to (at least it seemed that way from the games I've observed).

It's always nice to have an excuse to buy some Roman miniatures though (I have some roman miniatures somewhere, I just never got into the game) so I'd say go for it :wink:.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I play WAB and have a Irish & hiberno norse army`s .also planing to add more army`s in the near future.the best advice i can give you is hit the WAB forums.no disrespect to this forum but its common sense .

Anyway here is a link to the WAB forum .it used to be called warhammer ancient battles but now its wargamming ancient battles .they now cover other historical games not just WAB .

http://wabforum.co.uk/index.php?sid=9a5560a0e99a33165073d613f2e775df

1 - 4 of 4 Posts