Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi fellow Ork players,

I have decided that i would like to combine a dreadnought, and a defiler to make my custom Ork Warboss in Mega Armour.

One problem i have is that i can't find a Big Ork Head.

Does anyone know what Ork Models have the biggest heads? Plastic would be preferred.

Thanks for your help :)

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
Well, as this fellow would most likely be a Cybork, you could use the "torso" of a Kan or Deff Dread to make the head- That's MORE than large enough.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to use the spare bits from my Deff dread to make the jaw protector and helmet. But i would like to have an Ork head between those two bits

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
For a ork head the largest one is Ghazie's head but it is metal. The best plastic one is the Black Orc fantasy banner top just trimmed down to fit what you need.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your help,

I am tempted to use the head from "Volgor The Skull Hunter" model, as indicated by SHarrington.

But i would also like to see the model for the "Black Orc fantasy banner", which i could not find online. If anyone could show me it in a link, i would be grateful.

Thanks for your help guys:victory:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Here you go off the GW USA website.
BLack ORc Fantasy Banner

And Here is a close up of the bit I was talking about.

Black Orc Banner Top

And Here it is on my MEga armored warboss that is taller than a deffdread so he will easily fit on a defiler body.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info ... i think i know what i will use.

everything is :eek:k: thanks for your help guys, and if you have any other ideads for heads, let everyone know :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
perhaps the 7th edition fantasy giant heads...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts