Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:grin: Ok - i've just done it.
Awesome book - but with the usual McNeil hyperbolas sometimes. Anyway - it has an interesting dialog between
and
. which begs many questions, because it is the same Outcast dead inconsistency again.

Any thoughts from you, who read the book, would be much appreciated. Thank you

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
http://www.talkwargaming.com/2014/03/black-library-advance-review-horus.html

My advance review for VS.

Lots of awesome stuff happened in VS, plenty of WHAM! moments and one of the most awesome confrontations in the series yet has finally happened;

Real surprise though is what Horus found on Molech and the significance of it to the Heresy as a whole;

If anyone has any questions about the book i'll be happy to answer them.

LotN

·
Registered
167 Posts
Can you list the Primarchs from the dramatis personae in a spoiler tab? Don't want to get many details on this, but figuring this is the first page, it will whet my appetite!!

Also, when is this due out anyway?

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Can you list the Primarchs from the dramatis personae in a spoiler tab? Don't want to get many details on this, but figuring this is the first page, it will whet my appetite!!

Also, when is this due out anyway?
May I think, not really sure.

Primarchs;

LotN

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Very interesting stuff. Had always wondered how a non psycic like Horus became souped up enough to match with the Emperor. But i think the most significant stuff is just how he became it. That Erebus actually spoke the truth, utterly damning for the Emperor and his motives!

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To Lord of the Night
Hi, i'm glad you enjoyed - could you give me your opinion on this matters:

Thanks,in advance, for your opinion on the matter :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I'll give it a shot, though I have no answer for the first question. Likely that segment references events that we have yet to see.

LotN

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks 'Lord of the Night'
About the first question i just get a 50-50 confirmation that

All in all the book is good - not a 'Thousands Sons' awesome, but much better then anything else from Graham. It was a pleasure to read

Fully agree upon your review :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts