Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well um.. hi i'm equitypetey

not new to forums in general (i'm a mod on a well known roms forum) but new to wargaming forums.

after being linked to the site after a fellow gamer wanted me to look at his sisters fluff i thought it time i should really be letting the world see my painting, conversions and army lists ect.

i used to play warhammer fantasy as a child but dropped wargaming when i hit my teens, then about a year and a half ago i decided to pick it back up but this time it was 40K.

i'm now an obsessive army builder i have a large eldar mech army and a pure grey Knight army, i'm in the middle of building a pure deathwing, ork and sons of orar spacemarine army.

i love to do conversions and if it can be magnetized be sure it is!
not that great at greenstuff work but i'm getting better and as for my painting i'd say for the most part it's better then table top standard if i can ever finish them what with having a concentration span of a 5 year old.

um can't think of anything else at the moment but i'm happy to answer if anyone gots some questions for me.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Hello, and welcome to Heresy Online! I would love to see pictures of your minis, particulary the Grey Knights, as I collect them as well (!!!)... Other than that, good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to Heresy Online!

As Doelago said, it'd be great to see some pictures of some of your conversions over in the Modelling and Painting forum :)

I hope that you enjoy your stay on the website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts