Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and welcome to the Endgame. Heresy Online's Supporter hangout.

This area is hidden from the general users and as such is a great deal looser with regards to subject matter, images and videos. The Moderators don't even have access here!

No subject is Taboo.

Just try keep it user friendly and we'll see how it develops.

On a side note you'll get to know me a little better in this forum - lets just say i'm not to everybodies taste... :stinker:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Oooooooooooh shiny supporter place

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hail to you folkz! nice to be here,!!, when u get to know me, u will soon realise that im a complete nutter, but a really nice guy....A clown, a jester...always a laugh behind my smile, if u catch my drift!

Havnt been with this forum for long, and infact is the only forum, which I ever liked, I fell in love with it, the first time I accidently loaded this page....Well spent 15£.....

-Chris

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm participating!

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Huzzah!
Welcome aboard, boys.

·
Scenery Primarch
75 Posts
Thought i'd stop in and say hello.

thanks for the access, and i'll make sure to get to know ya Jez, just to make sure you're my kind of jerk :)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
ooh now i can got lord it over all thoughs that dont support:
I will be like hey pesent give me rep and they will be like
no way why should i? and i will say
you have to i support the site and i will get you banned, we are allowed to do that! you would know if you supported. and they will be like all:
whoa man ok ok heres you rep, now i will go and subscribe
pah pesents

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
Hile fellow members of the master race (I'm kidding, please nobody bring an exterminatus down on me)

Just announcing myself to the endgame.

Everybody loves subscriptions:D

Love you Jez

·
Registered
314 Posts
*supports*

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Oh wow, what a beautiful place. I feel at home here in a way. Guess this means its time to start paying rent lol.

Thanks Jezlad for making heresy, otherwise i would not be here. I spent the better part of...4 years i want to say...looking for a good 40k community, and usually when i would find one, it would die or go inactive. Well, here is to 3 months and heresy is still going strong, although i still frequent B&C and Black Templars every now and then, but heresy has become my home. Thanks for all the work you do Jezlad, Galahad, other admins and moderators, and other supporters. I appreciate it alot.

Cheers,
-Trevor D.

·
Heresy's Graphics Slave
1,746 Posts
I spent a long time lurking around B&C, Warseer and couple of others when I stumbled across Heresy. I felt compelled to sign up immediately and haven't even thought of going anywhere else... Especially now I've got my fingers in a few pies here now!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts