Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done my homework,:puke:and I found that most of the loyalist Primarchs are missing:laugh:. I think GW should do something to reveal what happened to them.:scratchhead:

(Chaos owns you)

·
Registered
49 Posts
yes most are missing but some if you dig down in to the fluff enough you will find out that some are probably dead like russ and plus GW probably will not put out stats for them in game because they would totaly throw the balance of the game off.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Primarch>baneblade

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
yes most are missing but some if you dig down in to the fluff enough you will find out that some are probably dead like russ and plus GW probably will not put out stats for them in game because they would totaly throw the balance of the game off.
Erm... Since when was Russ dead? Last I heard he was Chasing Magnus the Red through the Warp.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Maybe. Leman Russ is still alive, but we don't really know what he's up to.

We do know, on the other hand, that the Angel Sanguinius, Rogal Dorn, Roboute Guilliman, and Ferrus Manus are all dead. Vulkan, Corax, Leman Russ, and Jaghatai Khan are unaccounted for, although Russ reappeared to fight against the tyranid invasion of Fenris. Corax got the urge to go seek redemption in the Eye of Terror, and probably eventually got himself killed. Not much record of Vulkan, and Jaghatai sort of wandered off as well.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Where as most of the Daemon Primarchs are sat comfortably at home in their Fortress' in the Eye of Terror Drinking lovely cups of Tea and reffering to themselves in the third person.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
well, they've got bodies for dorn and sanguinius. guilliman isn't actually dead yet...he was mortally wounded, then put in a stasis field. rumors abound that he's actually beginning to slowly heal, even though that's supposed to be impossible in a stasis field...

jaghatai khan reportedly chased some eldar into the webway. legend has it he's eternally fighting, lost in the webeway....

oh, and the only absolutely confirmed kill among the traitor primarchs (iirc) is horus. alpharius is probably dead, but you never can tell with the alpha legion. and though konrad curze was reported dead, the video log left by the assassin that was sent for him never actually shows his death. these primarchs were both known for their ability to spread disinformation and use of unconventional tactics, so it's at least conceivible that either or both are still alive...

yeah, i was bored a while back, and read everything i could find on the primarchs...so yeah.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
We Also know Ferrus Manus is dead though through a fair bit of reading it seems like there were more Primarchs than just Ferrus and Fulgrim at the Dropsite Massacre. I'd say Russ is the Most likely (for the Imperium) to turn up again he did say he'd return.

·
Registered
811 Posts
So what about his head being presented to Horus?

who knows really, are you going to trust the word of those with the taint of chaos?
I certainly wouldn't.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well, apparently Lion El'Johnson is sleeping in a secret chamber deep inside the Rock, and Leman Russ claimed he would return someday... I think sooner or later GW should do something with these Primarchs, they're both great characters.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well with Lion some say that he is in a secret chamber and some say he is actually one of the fallen (blank on his name... Chaos codex guy).

The Night Haunter has all been proven in fluff tohave died, but as you said it is still not 100% known.

25 years and not a single Primarch or Deamon Prince has been made into a playable character, so I dunno if they ever will be.

·
Registered
49 Posts
what about the lion? he just disappeared

·
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster
486 Posts
Well with Lion some say that he is in a secret chamber and some say he is actually one of the fallen (blank on his name... Chaos codex guy).
25 years and not a single Primarch or Deamon Prince has been made into a playable character, so I dunno if they ever will be.
The Lion is in stasis in a hidden chamber somewhere in the rock (which will make for an interesting discovery one day while drilling to expand a toilet block).

Magnus, Fulgrim, Mortarion and Angron have all been made into playable miniatures for the EPIC system in the past.

Alpharius' death is cast into serious doubt due to events in "Legion" (Alpha legionaires are altered by plastic surgery to look like Alpharius.)

And that leaves one other Primarch no-one in the thread has mentioned.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts