Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my weirdboy list i havent tryied it out jet but i think it will we fucking awesome!

Old zogwort 145p 1500p

weirboy 55p
warphead 3
85p

slugga orkboys 24x 144p
nob
powerclaw

slugga orkboys 24x 144p
nob
powerclaw

slugga orkboys 24x 144p
nob
powerclaw

shoota orkboys 24x 144p
nob
powerclaw

shoota orkboys 24x 144p
nob
powerclaw

fasy attack

buggies 2x 60p
2x rokkets
70p
buggies 3x 90p
3x skorchas 120p

buggies 3x 90p
3x skorchas 120p

heavy support

bigguns 3x 60p
zappguns 3x 90p

bigguns 3x 60p
zappguns 3x 90p

bigguns 3x 60p
zappguns 3x 90p

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
It will be an interesting list that will either win easily or be so random that people can walk through it. The nobs need boss poles to help with Ld test when they come around. The random strength of the zappguns is my main concern but if you want this army to be totally random then stick iwth it but you may want to see about adding some ammo runts to try for some rerolls.

Give it a try just to see if it rocks like you think or totally blows itself up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have those zap guns to at least glance tanks that shot large blast so my Orks till get forward with less casualties and buggies is both 4 cool and stand in the way 4 shots so my boys get cover + drive around and get the enemies attention.

i hope my weirdboys will get some zaps and hopefully my zap guns can glance some tanks, the rest my boys will take care of xD

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well this list is made 4 have a really good comped list and lootas are the second worst thing to use

if i need boss pole wot do you thing i need to shange?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts