Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my lone wolf has a chain fist and storm shield in my army list, but the terminator i have has got the storm shield in the left hand but i can't seem to find a right handed chain fist anywhere, are there any right handed chain fists? if not what about right handed storm shields?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Dont think there are any right handed chainfists but a storm shield would be easy to convert into a right handed shield. If you really wanted to get a unique looking model just use a shield from one of the other game systems, eg: WHFB or Lotr. That way you could model him with a right handed storm shield.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good idea thinking about it the master of the watch has a nice shield and it's in his right hand so that would work awesome with a left handed chain fist, thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Or you could just cut the chainsaw bit of the fist and attach it to the right handed fist. Probabloy quicker and cheaper.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Just ask any guard player if you can have one of his chainswords. We've got a bajillion of them laying around. Snip the chainy bit off, glue it to the fist, and there you go. Plus, its about twice as big as the sword on a chainfist, so, you know, intimidation factor and all that! :biggrin:

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Or you could just cut the chainsaw bit of the fist and attach it to the right handed fist. Probabloy quicker and cheaper.
All power fists are left handed on terminators.
The conversion needed is straight forward, chain fist left arm from space wofl or terminator sprue, put this on as is

Ok now the interesting part, you need any storm shield, right arm from wolg guard sprue and frost axe.

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/space-wolves-wolf-guard-terminator-right-arm-p-5533.html

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/space-wolves-wolf-guard-terminator-frost-axe-with-hand-p-5530.html

remove the hand part from the rear of the storm shield, cut the hand part away from the frost axe shaft, leave some shaft proud of the hand to make a handel, attach the hand to the right arm and then to the rear of the shield.

so you will have a right handed storm shield and a left handed chain fist.
alternatively you could just remove the hand from the rear of the storm shield and simply stick it to the side of a storm bolter arm. It used to be fairly common back in the day for terminators to have small weapon shields mounted on the minis.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts