Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Peiriant sat alone next to the entrance of the cabin, his four mechanical legs were tucked underneath him and he looked as if he had no legs. His staff was set out in front of him and he looked around and the men that he was put with in this "Band of Heroes" one by one he looked at the men and as his eye looked at each of them their bio scrolled by allowing him to analyse them more closely. As he finished look at the men He caught Daniel looking at him as he passed to get into the cabin, Peiriant could sense nervousness emitting from the man and couldn't blame him, his body had been updated greatly through his 100 years of service to the Omissiah, and to any flesh-being he must look like a monstrosity. Daniel walked into the cabin, but soon he was out of it again and walked to the center of the hangar and shouted one word "OUT" and with that he grabbed his stuff and a glider pack and jumped. But before he even uttered the word Peiriant was up, his legs extended and moving at blurring speeds, already recognizing that Daniel was going to order them to jump from the spike in his adrenaline output. As he moved he picked up his staff and leaped from the Valkrie the built in glider pack that he put into his servo-harness prior to the mission detonating and spreading above him allowing him to drift to the ground. He landed heavily but didn't take any damage as his legs to most of the impact sending waves of data through his eye.

(I won't post on the doc yet as I would like to see his reaction of running into me first)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts