Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wertypop and I are all alone in HO's Blogs section. And, quite frankly, he's getting on my nerves (j/k :peace:). We need new friends ASAP!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I plan onconsolidating my wip thread and stategy thread into a blog as soon as i have time. was excited to see that option.

·
Registered
599 Posts
aye hope to add my battle reports, and findings from them.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Wertypop and I are all alone in HO's Blogs section. And, quite frankly, he's getting on my nerves (j/k :peace:). We need new friends ASAP!

I did an entry a little while ago Hespithe to start myself off in there.

Remember that Werty is my brother and if you thought it was bad being stuck in the blog section with one of the Bruvvers Grimm now your'e surrounded!:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
3 Bloggers thats a start,
I willl start putting some 40k stuff on my blog soon and people read my stuff you must be bored!

·
Registered
599 Posts
There added 7 entries

basicly out line

my 400 list
400 list painting
400 battle reports
750 list
750 battle report.

and well soon will be updating my 750 list. and another battle report.
hope to add more painting pics but no new camera till boxing day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just started a blog.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I notice posts get more views than blogs, as the person not having to do the work i think it would be neat if some how on the forums the recently added blogs would show up as threads in the own sub forum...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
hmmmm....i'm hopefully working out a deal with a friend to use his camera on a fairly regular basis....if that works out, i'll start up a blog here...probably contain mostly my painting and modelling misadventures, random ramblings, etc....

so more of plog, really, but with added randomness :biggrin:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Uh yah bloggers as threads awesome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts