Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Closet Dictator
3,444 Posts
Sorry mate, thought they were F.W. Personally I think any of the first three sets from the left would look better, the pointier profile I think is better, adds a little height and look also a bit like horns, a bit more menace. I think the ones you have at the moment look a bit mickey mouse-ish. Thats just my opinion pal

· Registered
3,700 Posts
Will you have a full unit with wings? They look ace

Reactions: Khorne's Fist

· Dazed and confused.
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Will you have a full unit with wings? They look ace
I'd like to, but trying to get hold of the wings is proving difficult. I've managed to get 5 sets from 2 different sources. I'd buy the possessed box to get them, but there's only one set in the box. Another reason why bits sites run out very quickly.

· Registered
133 Posts
Actually there are 2 wing backpacks in each possessed set.

· Dazed and confused.
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Unfortunately weather conditions have not been right for base coating this week, so I stuck to a bit more converting on the contemptor. As he's going to be a counts-as helbrute, I decided to give him some flails, a pretty cool looking anti infantry weapon from the helbrute box. I also added some more trophy racks from the terminator lord kit.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.