Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Closet Dictator
3,444 Posts
Yes I'll have to get some magnets and get my hobbyists head in gear! I absolutely love the contemptor and deredo dreads, and am looking forward to FW making a Furibundus dread at some point.

Think for my homebrew chapter I'll have to have a massive dreadnougt contingent, who cares if it ain't competitive so long as it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Closet Dictator
3,444 Posts
Fair one, as I'd be playing loyalist I'll have a bit more flexabilty, the twin Kheres is the most tempting option for me with a single contemptor as it is a great force multiplier, but if running a pair I'd be thinking of running x1 with melta and ccw and x1 with kheres and ccw

· Closet Dictator
3,444 Posts
Sorry mate, thought they were F.W. Personally I think any of the first three sets from the left would look better, the pointier profile I think is better, adds a little height and look also a bit like horns, a bit more menace. I think the ones you have at the moment look a bit mickey mouse-ish. Thats just my opinion pal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.