Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this wazdakka gutsmek was built my me over a year ago.
the main miniature was converted from a metal ork warboss. the rest of the bike was designed and scratch build completely by me.
the main material is plasticard although there are other components that were scavenged from many different places including model kits and toys.
the base is only a little shorter than the length of a space amrine rhino so he's quite a large miniature.
i had origionally created him to e the spearhead of my speed freak army but circumstances have not let me near a gaming table for quite some time.

the model is supplied completely constructed and un painted. the miniature can be removed from the bike and in turn the bike can be removed from the base. this is only for ease of painting and once painted the bike, rider and base can be easily assembled as all pieces are drilled and pinned for acuracy of allignment.

this piece took me some considerable time to create, has been remarked upon many times by many different appreciative gamers and was for a time featured in the window of my local games workshop even though it is unpainted.

please take this into consideration when making me an offer. all sensible offers will be considered.

thanks for reading. vyv

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
he's an impressive miniature, he took me a month to make and i only want £150 for him. some on ehas to be interested?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts