·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks nice but meh, waiting for Star Citizen to come out =3 got my veteran pledge =)
Ill probably get SC at some point but this peaks my interest, I like being able to design my ships and having the ability to cut parts off of ships with weapon fire.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ill probably get SC at some point but this peaks my interest, I like being able to design my ships and having the ability to cut parts off of ships with weapon fire.
Star citizen has both of that. You better get it now while its cheap later the MP and SP are gonna be separate games costing 60 usd each. Right now you can get both for 40 with a ship and some ingame cash.
SC will allow hosting of dedicated private servers where people can use the base game for their own needs. So eventually we might see some one create a Battlefleet Gothic custom SC server with all the ships.
Area based Full combat damage is already almost fully implemented.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Star citizen has both of that. You better get it now while its cheap later the MP and SP are gonna be separate games costing 60 usd each. Right now you can get both for 40 with a ship and some ingame cash.
SC will allow hosting of dedicated private servers where people can use the base game for their own needs. So eventually we might see some one create a Battlefleet Gothic custom SC server with all the ships.
Area based Full combat damage is already almost fully implemented.
I'm going to be getting it soon. The only other thing that's holding me back is that my PC will need an upgrade to play it, something I cant afford ATM.
This cost me $20 and I can play it on a toaster.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks fun. I will probably have to give it a go sometime since Space Exploration and Ship construction is really my cup of tea.

Star Citizen though, still waiting for the ultimate final release. Playing the alpha in Australia is just too laggy for me.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hahaha. Star Citizen promotion. Have they actually released any meaningful gameplay yet? I mean, anything that actually shows working and capable in-space gameplay that backs up any of Roberts' Molyneux-tier ridiculous claims and promises?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts