Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be my log of the Homebrew Legion I created. Here you will see the 11th Legion come to life. I can add fluff to some of the choices if people like.

Possibly you will even see my Super Ultra Mega Uber Land Raider soon. But more on that later.

First off will be the first few members of my first Combat Squad, basically a beefed up Tactical Squad, more power weapons and cool combinations like Power fists and Melta guns all on the one model.

Ok here we go, first up is the sergeant. Be aware that none of these are completely done, I need to clean up some paint marks and go get soem Boltgun Metal for well the metal parts. And Keep in mind Im no great painter.

Sergeant

Marines

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Nice. I like them :)

After working with metallics again i can say that this is the smoothest gold i have seen in a long time. It looks really great, i would suggest maybe taking the highlights up on it a bit more just to really make it stand out.

The black is looking a bit flat but you said you wernt finished so maybe im jumping ahead lol. Great work so far.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The gold, that is just simply a few layers. Basically the more gold on the one guys the better he is. And I don't know what else to do to the black other than some grey outlining.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks I will keep that in mind thank you LTP.
I'm currently working on a decked out Dreadnought. Hopefully I will get picks later today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts