Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is as much as a painting and converting project as it would be a competitive list. the fluff behind warriors of aggannor is that many different chapters gathered together under aggannor destroy everything forever with teamwork. So what i did with the list while trying to keep it competitive is make it so that i have atleast one unit from each chaos god and give myself some units that will just be fun to convert and paint so i get a scary and good looking army when all is said and done. In the end i hope that all if not most of the space marines are painted from different legions that way i get a really cool diverse looking force that might just cause my enemy to have a seizure on sight fro all the different chapters represented.

This is completely up in the air so im open to any suggestions and criticism is welcome

Warriors of Aggannor

1 Daemon Prince Wings, MoS, Lash 155
1 Daemon Prince Wings, MoT, WT WoC 205

175 5x Chosen (meltagun x5)
Rhino

208 8x Berserkers (Champ with powerfist)
240 Land Raider with dp

255 10x CSM (Champ with Power Fist, 2x Meltaguns, Mark of Chaos Glory)
Rhino

256 7x Plague Marines (Champ with Power Fist, 2x Meltaguns)
Rhino

130 10x Lesser Daemons

3 Oblits 225
2 Oblits 150

total 1999

thanks beforehand

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think the OP was wishign to have one unit for each chaos legion including Undivided... hence the 10 man squad os nlla CSM... Just my thought on this matter nothing more

Personally I like this list, its fluffy and entertaining.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yea the vanilla marines were going to be where i would put in all the legions that weren't already represented in the khorne/nurgle units, and also where i was planning on putting aggannor himself, he would be a very very fancy converted champ

+ rep to you good sir for thinking of my fluff

·
Registered
246 Posts
fluff behind warriors of aggannor is that many different chapters gathered together under aggannor destroy everything forever with teamwork. So what i did with the list while trying to keep it competitive is make it so that i have atleast one unit from each chaos god and give myself some units that will just be fun to convert and paint so i get a scary and good looking army when all is said and done. In the end i hope that all if not most of the space marines are painted from different legions that way i get a really cool diverse looking force that might just cause my enemy to have a seizure on sight fro all the different chapters represented.
It's also a sneaky way to be able to take everything and trying to stay fluffy, yeah you could go undivided but that's boring. I suppose a few of the followers from different gods would never get on though like tzeench guys and zerkers, but who cares! It's your army you tell the story.

Nice list, but I agree with mercer on replacing the vanillas with plague marines. If you truly wanted to be fluffy you would have a troop choice from every god with each doing what they are good at.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey i saw that they made a chapter where they had the different chapters working together, i didnt write the fluff im jsut taking advantage of it. also with that list i wouldnt have had tzeench and khorne in the same squad the khorne would be in the zerkers and the tzeench would be in the csm and the dp. when i saw the fluff i thought it could make a very interesting force where all the renegades hold hands to rip the hands off the imperium

how would you make a list with one of each chaos god and undivided, because there are undevoted chapters and renegades?

1 Daemon Prince Wings, MoS, Lash 155
1 Daemon Prince Wings MoN, WT 175

317 9x tsons (aspiring w/ doombolt)
rhino tl bolter

220 6x nm (5x sonic blaster, blast master)
rhino

243 8x zerks (fist champ)
rhino

256 7x pm (2x melta fist champ)
rhino

255 10x csm (2x melta fist champ )
rhino

225 3x oblits
150 2x oblits

Do you think this list is any better?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I don't know if i missed something in your Fluff, but I don't like the fact theres SO many troops, But i don't think it's a bad thing, but Not of my personal preference.

List should do fine (on paper), Go play test it and show results :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the reason for the amount of troops in the second list is because of bushidos suggestion to take one of every troop and i was just wondering which one people think is the better of the two lists and which tweaks i should make to the better of the two lists

1 - 10 of 10 Posts