Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warptime states that the pskeyer can re roll all rolls to hit and wound does that count against hits made against him?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Since you aren't the one to roll to hit and to wound against your units (unless you have a really weird opponent) it's pretty clear no.
It's also only the psyker casting warptime who is affected so naturally this does not include those fighting him.
Aka, Warptime is only a boon to the caster.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but it doesnt state "made by the psyker"

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
You can only re-roll any rolls that YOU have made, there is no provision in the book that allows you to take the control of the dice away from your opponent and roll to hit and/or wound yourself. Even when a template scatters onto your unit your opponent must roll the damage. Just my 2 yen.

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
yeah but it doesnt state "made by the psyker"
However it does say "... the psyker can reroll...." which, as the psyker is a series of rules attached to a little metal soldier that cannot actually roll dice, only makes sense in the context of the player re-rolling any dice rolled for the psyker.

Although the ability to re-roll any to hit or wound that player turn (even ones that did not affect the psyker) would be fun.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok fine i give in i was looking to abuse it on my deamon prince

·
Registered
596 Posts
My main disappointment with these threads is that I have yet to see a dice roller modeled as part of a Daemon Prince. :search:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts