Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to play over the scenarios in my head, so as to decide what to grant my demon prince but im stuck. Both being able to re roll hits and wounds is great but a super duper flamer is nice.

Obviously the WWW prince without a doubt is king (besides lash prince), but im fielding a Nurgle army and I don't want to stray to far from the fluff and give him a MoT. Oh and yes the prince as wings, god I love the new kit.

Any thoughts?

·
4,491 Posts
Daemon Prince
- MoN
- Wings
- Warptime
175 points

In my opinion it is the best Daemon Prince besides the Lash Prince.
For value for points, i prefer it to the WWW Prince.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yep MoN Warptime Prince is my choice as well. I would often choose this build over a Lash Prince as well, due to being good in every single situation imaginable, whereas Lash can be wasted sometimes. I would also take MoN WT over a MoT WoC WT Prince, just because I find a Warptimed Wind of Chaos does so much damage that often there are no longer any models left in assault range.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find a Warptimed Wind of Chaos does so much damage that often there are no longer any models left in assault range.
That was something I also thought about, funny how something can be so deadly that it's counter productive.

But thanks for the help guys I think I have decided that warp time seems to be a better idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts