Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OR NOT,Wasn't sure where to post this so appologies,but my question is has anyone sucsessfuly completed a Landraider convertion with sponson Punnisher cannons from forge world or the IG Punnisher...Intersted in seeing how viable it may physicaly be for a Crusader pattern(counts as crusader)flashy HQ Flag ship vehical for my home brew chapter im researching::read: "The White Lions?/Kings of War?/Rex Krieger?"based around the new loyalist version of Lugft HURON.(FW)If so could you pritty please post some picks.

Chapter colour sceme: Primarily White with Gold/Silver trim
Chapter icon:the Lions Head (use parts from the white lions chariot box-set maybe cut the beasts in half down the spine and slap them on the side of the HQ transport)

Prefered Tactics:Heavy assault(terminators probably based around SW or GK)
Prefered weapons:raining bullets-assault cannons, high rate of fire weapons... ill probably swap out the heavy flamer on huron for a drum-fed assault cannon, continue the theme-they must have massive amounts of munitions available in the fluff?

### What do ya think any input will be appreciated!
### Feel free to slam it too!is this idea not that original?What have you done?

on a side note if you particularly like writeing fluff post or pm me what you'd be inclined to do for these guys Cheers

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No just want it to look beasty in IMO kinda buzz,probably just use a psycannon in rules terms not far off an assaultcannon maybe mastercraft it?

cant wait for new grey knights!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
So you want to use this bad boy right here:

BUT, are you going to use the FW rules for him or will you change things around?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
So you want to use this bad boy right here:

BUT, are you going to use the FW rules for him or will you change things around?
Brilliant model! Is it produced by FW or is it a conversion...?

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
well since the op mentions he wants to use the FW huron, and is asked if he will be using the FW rules for him that sorta gives away who makes it.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
well since the op mentions he wants to use the FW huron, and is asked if he will be using the FW rules for him that sorta gives away who makes it.
Sorry, did not read through the whole thread, just a short part, and then I jumped into the comments to see if there was any that I could reply to and call the person an Xeno loving heretic...

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Sorry, did not read through the whole thread, just a short part, and then I jumped into the comments to see if there was any that I could reply to and call the person an Xeno loving heretic...
Typical Emperor Botherer, just looking for trouble...

On topic, I think the conversions are fine as long as it is clear what they represent.

Unfortunately, there are some whiney little shits outthere who would try to kick up a fuss over this kind of thing. Nice idea though. :eek:k:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks Bad as.Ill have to get some old figures out and have a bit of a practice if i want to achieve anywhere near those results on the paint.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So you want to use this bad boy right here:BUT, are you going to use the FW rules for him or will you change things around?[/quote]

I haven't seen the FW rules yet,i couldnt expand the page with his specifics to a ledgeable standard.So Don't know: but if anyone could post something about the rules that dosn't crawl right up anyones arss that would be great,this thread may prove to be useful after all.:drinks:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Grey kniiiights!!!

But yeah, space lions can be cool, just watch out for space zebras! They are everywhere! Back to the thread; Huron Blackheart is obby-dobby (?) and would make a good leader. Buy him, and eeverything will bee juuust fiiine!

If you are wondering; no, i am not dooing druuuugs!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
No just want it to look beasty
Love the attitude. They are your models, so if you want them to look awesome you should do :victory:

Chuck us some pics if you go through with it.

If you are wondering; no, i am not dooing druuuugs!
In that case have you conditionally broken all the vowels on your keyboard, or is there some other reason you are typing like a spanner?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts