Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP! i'm gonna be making horus and the 10th company pre heresy but!

what does horus look like?
what helms should i use for them?
whos in the 10th company

please help me thanks guys!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Well... The only advice I had is to make an Non-Heretic looking Abbadon model, or convert one to look as you want, as there is no real source, and I tried it all on Google, with no real results...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah for what Horus looks like I'd either go with Heresy's banner or that pic from Black Library, especially since it's from the future, just look at the posting date!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh so anyone know the squads in it like how many termies and tacts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
if i remember rightly from the books, theres no termies in 10th company, they were 1st company only, but you could still use them as an attachment to 10th company, 10th was a tactical company so all tac squads, cant remember much more detail then that unless i read the books again, sorry

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
He was asking for Pre-Heresy... And I am pretty damn sure that the guy in the banner is the Heresy-Horus...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
erm have u tried looking for artwork showing pre-heresy horus, its near impossible to find cause hes always depicted during the heresy so again for the best source look at stuff like the banner and black library

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Yeah, but try to think about him as a bit... Well... Less evil... Or look at fan artwork or models...

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I found this pre-heresy horus on coolminiornot, hope it helps.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12 tact squads and one termie squad landed in the whisperhead assult page 152 horus rising ill be making that guys! nice pic of horus

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I thought that the Luna Wolves colour scheme was more grey than green:read:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
That is the sons of Horus color pattern.... It kinda marked Horus' decent into madness. And the Luna wolves had a white color pat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts