For those of you who missed the Privateer Keynote yesterday, they had a very big announcement. The next wave of colossals commeth!
Here's a rundown of what we know.
- New Colossals are on the same chassis as old ones. Possibility of upgrade kits?
- Hordes will see new gargantuans revealed at Smog Con.
Cygnar - Hurricane
Khador - Victor
- Two pow 16 lightning generators that push models back 3"
- No storm pods
- Nemo3's best friend!
Protectorate of Menoth - Revelator
- The biggest gun. Innaccurate, but 5" aoe and multiple ammo types:
- Create rough terrain
- Reduce Def of enemy models in the aoe.
- Continuous Effect: Fire
Cryx - Sepulcher
- Two vanquisher guns, for MOAR FIRE!
- Sees through stealth.
- Takes stealth away from enemy models!
Retribution of Scyrah - Helios
- Turns enemy models into thralls.
- Can make brute thralls!
Convergence of Cyriss - Prime Conflux
- No ranged weapon.
- Instead, tractorbeam that lets you push enemy models 3" in ANY direction.
- Force gate ability that lets you further manipulate the battlefield. (Mysterious!)
Now excuse me while I change my pants and get my hopes up for the new Mountain King!
- Lightning guns!
- Produces new Ionization Servitors
- Ionization Servitors increase damage dealt by electric attacks.