Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the idea of a scenic board for my cryx warmachine force has been playing around in my head. I would like to know your thoughts on my idea as well as thoughts and ideas of your own. An online Brainstorm if you will

My idea:
I am thinking an underwater Cryx mining operation deep beneath a frozen lake with ventalation. chimneys and access tunnels breaking out from underneath the ice.The ice field will be scattered with ice boulder fields and the centre piece an abandoned now frozen pirate shipwreck. What do people think?

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Why would you need ventilation? And with the new undead pirates coming around, it might get a double use.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
My opinion would be it's very detailed and interesting, but would probably be hard to transport. Do you have a Kraken you're planning on displaying on this board? If so, it might be nice to lair it in the ship. For some ideas.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I dunno about "ventilation" but I think this is a cool idea. I'd particularly like to see lots of translucent ice and translucent or transparent conduits lit by blue and green LEDs.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I dunno about "ventilation" but I think this is a cool idea. I'd particularly like to see lots of translucent ice and translucent or transparent conduits lit by blue and green LEDs.
I would go pink in my case but the idea of LED's is great!

Mainly because this is my colour scheme there or there abouts (Photoshoped)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts