Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
woo awesome model. waiting for the paintwork!!

Reactions: Prometheus41k

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
This is the warbringer titan yea?

Could I get a height measurement from you please? I have one of these on order and I've been curious on how big it's going to be. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the warbringer titan yea?

Could I get a height measurement from you please? I have one of these on order and I've been curious on how big it's going to be. :)
Yep. Its about 30 inches tall which according to my calculations is about right for a warlord. Guestimates range from 24-34 inch for a warlord.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Yep. Its about 30 inches tall which according to my calculations is about right for a warlord. Guestimates range from 24-34 inch for a warlord.
:shok: I'm gonna need a bigger work desk...

Thank you. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
:shok: I'm gonna need a bigger work desk...

Thank you. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. :)
The build quality is general pretty poor all over. You are going to need a dremel or similar tool for sanding and filing. Also be prepared to do a shit ton of filling. General detail is great, but obscured by a lot of poor casting.

I would say as it comes, if you painted it, it looks amazing from a few feet away. But up close the fudged detailing is pretty noticable.

A week or so of cleaning up will bring it to perfection. Also might want to add a few bits of plasticard here and there to cover some of the more noticable gaps.

overall though im very pleased. I did start a warlord project a while back but this is way better than what i could have come up with. Only let down is the poor finish and poor casting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts