·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Agh! Oh god

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if scale is correct compared to the other stuff it will be between 23inches and 30 inches tall.

it will be big and expensive and most likely cast to order

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looking at the image, it appears that it has gone through a slight redesign. The armor panels look like they have been slightly reworked from the old art. More akin to the knights.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its more like the original plastic version which had a more curved shell to it, the second version in metal was more boxey and angular , but yes its carrying alot of the knight designs through which i feel is a good thing.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,339 Posts
its more like the original plastic version which had a more curved shell to it, the second version in metal was more boxey and angular...
Agreed, Bits. It's a very good thing. Aesthetically, the boxy redesign for epic 40k wasn't very compelling.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Can't say I would ever use one but it would be a nice release from FW.

It is going to weigh a fair amount though I'm guessing.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
...i need to start dealing drugs now, if i am to buy this shit when it comes out.
Any rumours on the price?

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the tau manta is a grand and weighs in at 12 kilo, so i would expect about the same, question will be if it will come with weapons or not will they be extra or included? i might pick one up and offer it as a raffle prize on face book or something.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,704 Posts
Oooh :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,981 Posts
And for the cheap price of £999.99 this baby can be yours!.
Nah, that'll be for the body only. The arms and carapace mounted guns will run you another 999.99

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.