Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Personal taste aside, this is a fabulous piece, the gritty battle worn look is top drawer! Would you consider doing back mounted banners like the epic scale models?
Unfortunately it's the finished piece.;) Perhaps on a future model?:)

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
The titan is amazing, though I would have to say that the base is a bit distracting. Not because of clutter, but because the collection of models, along with the imagery on the titan, are mismatched. Tyranids are a "recent" development in 40k, so Papa Smurf wouldn't have encountered them, so him standing next to a titan with nids painted all over it'd shoulder is weird. Not a huge concern, and I'm sure most people wouldn't care, but I find it distracting.

· Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Tyranids are a "recent" development in 40k, so Papa Smurf wouldn't have encountered them, so him standing next to a titan with nids painted all over it'd shoulder is weird. Not a huge concern, and I'm sure most people wouldn't care, but I find it distracting.
Is that mK7 armour next to a living Primarch on the base? That looks weird.
The stasis field is down, the Primarch returned, the Imperium again crusades and the starchild somewhere reborn! All hail Warhammer 41K, where in the further far future there is only noble brightness!

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The stasis field is down, the Primarch returned, the Imperium again crusades and the starchild somewhere reborn! All hail Warhammer 41K, where in the further far future there is only noble brightness!
Certainly fitting for Warhammer 40000: End Times.;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.