Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Okay the titan is fab, but I think the base is over done, with a primarch on it, I think it will detract from the titan. I think you should have gone for something like a cratered landscape with a burnt out piece of armour off a super heavy tank or other titan

I disagree.
We see nothing but cratered landscapes with a burnt out piece of a super heavy tank.
If you want to see such bases, you just need to check out pretty much EVERY titan base EVER!

I give this the thumbs up for doing something different for once.

· Registered
452 Posts
I know my suggestion is cliched, I just feel this base takes away from the titan, it looks a little random, and while the marines on the bottom show the scale of the titans power, I just cant see people milling about under its feet. I think a primarch demands a diorama base just for them as the main focus too.

I see what you're saying. But just imagine it like this...the diorama represents the moment before Robute gets stepped on by a Titan. ;-D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.